Wednesday, July 8, 2020

New at SU - Just Jade




Hey there Stampers! Thanks for stopping by today!

Welcome to our NEW AT SU! Blog hop! Sharing creative ideas from a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world. Today we are showcasing the new In Colours from the annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogue. 

My card today features the new Just Jade colour and the card was inspired by Laura Colburn. 




For this card, I used my Stamparatus and inked the Drybrush background stamp with Soft Seafoam ink. Then I daubed some Shaded Spruce and Just Jade ink. I used some Post It notes to mask off the middle area of the cardstock piece and stamped the background. Before removing the mask, I stamped some leaves from the Forever Fern stamp set using Just Jade and Shaded Spruce. I stamped the sentiment with Shaded Spruce and used the Shaded Spruce marker to create some splatter. To finish it off I used some Gold Metallic Pearls. 




Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. I would be happy to answer any questions about products or the techniques shown here. If you do not have a demonstrator, you can find the products that I used below. Just click on the pictures to order products from me or join my Terryfic Stampers team.




Product List

7 comments:

  1. Nice technique and card. I just got that background stamp and haven't used it yet...I may have been inspired! Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed #simplestamping - I had never thought to use a background stamp with a masking technique like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Love the background stamp you used. I have to get it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I never noticed that background stamp in the catalog, now I have to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Love how you have just used the background on the centre. It's very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background Drybrush stamp adds great detail to the card. Has to go on my wishlist now! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...now have to order the Drybrush stamp

    ReplyDelete