Monday, July 20, 2020

Fern Hello

Hey there Stampers! Happy Monday!

So, as a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, I get to be part of various groups and events. Recently we held a zoom meeting where we had to create a card using a sketch. Now the card was actually supposed to be created in advance but of course I ran out of time. So in less than 10 minutes, I put together this card to share with the group. I have to say that I'm impressed that I got it done so quickly  Hope you like it





For this card I added a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock to the card front. Then I added a strip of the Forever Greenery DSP. I used the white backside of one of the labels from the Forever Gold specialty paper. I stamped the leaves and berries from the Forever Fern stamp set in Old Olive and Pretty Peacock ink and die cut them. The Tasteful Labels dies in Soft Seafood was used for the sentiment. And gold metallic pearls added for some bling.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment