Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Annual Catalogue CASE


Good morning Stampers! Hope you have a great day planned
Today's card is a CASE from the annual catalogue. I just love the new Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty paper as well as the Forever Greenery bundle.


For this card, I took one of the frames from the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty paper and used the white side. Adhered to the card front using Tombow glue and a sponge. Then I stamped some leaves from the Forever Fern stamp set onto scrap cardstock and die cut. I added some leaves from the Forever Gold specialty paper. I adhered them behind the strip of Mossy Meadow cardstock. The ribbon from Forever Greenery trim was coloured with Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends and tied to the Gold Hoop. The hoop was adhered to the card front with glue dots. The sentiment was stamped in Old Olive and die cut using the Tasteful Labels dies. 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment