Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Comfort and Hope

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by today!
My card today features the Comfort and Hope stamp set as well as the Tasteful Labels dies.



For this card I stamped the images in Mint Macaron and Seaside Spray onto the smaller middle panel, which was die cut from the Stitched Rectangle dies. I also stamped some of the jewels from the Comfort and Hope stamp set and coloured them in with some Wink Of Stella. The middle panel was adhered to a piece of Seaside Spray cardstock which was also die cut from the Stitched Rectangle dies. I stamped some more of the leaves onto the card base in the corner. These were "stamped off" to give them a lighter look. The centre sentiment was stamped onto labels cut out from the Tasteful Labels dies.

All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment