Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This is Life Week Two

Hi all! I am very excited to share with you my This Is Life Week Two layout, although it should've been last week and I apologize for not posting, it was definitely a crazy week. 
There was a lot going on the last week of March so I have a few newspaper clippings from things my kids were involved in. This week I used a 12x12 page protector and I also included two 6x8 as second layer pages.
You can find the supplies I used below and as always you will receive 15% off any supplies to make your own This Is Life layout. Just email me your order and quote "This Is Life" as the subject. 



Supplies
Mulitpack of Page Protectors (10 Pages in a pack)
6x8 Page Protectors (10 pages in a pack)
Basic Black cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler
Pinking Hearts Border Punch
Corner Rounder Punch
Round Tab Punch
3/4" Square Punch
Word Play Stamp Set
Retired items used.... Complete Calender

No comments:

Post a Comment