Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Summer Smooches!

Hi there! It's been awhile. March has been a crazy month for me so I have been very lax with my blog. We had a ton of hockey and some skating, plus my workshops...and here I am in April now.
And April brings some fabulous new things....




Like .......Summer Smooches!

I am very excited to offer my customers this cute new suite of products that will be appearing in the 2012-2013 catalogue. And you can get them today! There is a gorgeous stamp set, fabric, brads, designer series paper and more... And there are two products available now, Fabric Brads and Stencil, that will not be available after April 30 so make sure you get them now!  Click here to see all of these fabulous products!


And some other great news....I am very happy to announce some new features on my blog that I will be unveiling this month. Project Life, and different variations of it, have become increasingly popular recently and  I am happy to be sharing a weekly feature on my blog starting this month, This Is Life,  which will show you how to use Stampin' Up products to create your own and show you just how easy it is, and ...discounts.  I will also be premiering a technique post weekly and more features to come. So make sure you are following my blog so you don't miss a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment