Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Monday!

Hi all! I hope that you enjoyed your Easter weekend. Our weekend started at the Glencoe Club in Calgary for a skating competition. Alexis placed 7th after a few mistakes but she still had a good skate. Friday was spent doing a whole bunch of errands, grocery shopping and the final Roughnecks home game of the season (it was a great game!). Saturday I finally got into my workshop to get some things accomplished. Then we went out to a comedy club with friends. We saw Tom Rhodes, a comedian from Florida. He did a really great job, and we had a great time. It's always nice to get out with friends. Sunday was spent cleaning up the house and back into my workshop. Blair spent the afternoon cutting up some barnboard for my furniture pieces that will be used in my booth for the Airdrie Home & Lifestyle show at the end of the month. And of course, there was turkey dinner!...The best part of the weekend.
So here we are on Monday and I wanted to share with you a project that I made with my Stamper's Club a few weeks ago. We were using different techniques for creating flowers, including using fabric which I don't usually use, and I never sew....so it was a very interesting evening. The card that I am sharing was one that I created using the Nature Walk stamp set and the flower was made using the Big Shot, Waffle paper, and the Scallop circle die.

  

Check back tomorrow for my new Tuesday blog feature.....This is Life Tuesday! I will be sharing my Project Life page. 

And don't forget to order this cute new suite of products that will be appearing in the 2012-2013 catalogue. And you can get them today! There is a gorgeous stamp set, fabric, brads, designer series paper and more... And there are two products available now, Fabric Brads and Stencil, that will not be available after April 30 so make sure you get them now!  Click here to see all of these fabulous products!

No comments:

Post a Comment