Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Season's Greetings!

My last sneak peek post before the Holiday catalogue officially launches today! This card uses the new Core'dinations cardstock in Early Espresso! And of course apparently my favorite stamp set as I keep using it....Ornament Keepsakes! 
I am placing a Stampin' Up order today so email me your order before 12pm to get your Holiday items or any products you need to stock up on.



---------------------------------------------------------------------


You couldn't pick a better time to join my team! If you need to earn a little extra money....want to go on a trip....want a new career.....or just want to get your favorite products at a discount, then now is the time! August brings you a Spooktacular offer.... If you sign up as a demonstrator before August 31, you will receive this fabulous Printer Tray and this boo-tiful kit which contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween decoration*—you won’t want to miss out on this exclusive offer!
And your starter kit is fully customizable so you get what you want! 
So why are you waiting? I have a great team that is just waiting to welcome you aboard!
Signing up is as easy as 1,2,3 and you can do it all online with no hassles. Email me now for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment