Friday, August 17, 2012

Zombie Cup

Hi ho all! It's Friday! (well it's Friday when you are reading this but it's actually still Thursday) Time to get some creating done today. I haven't been feeling great this week so I have to say that my posts have been infrequent and unplanned. And I haven't made anything. So that's going to change today. 

I have been thinking a lot about the community that I live in and today I noticed a Facebook post about an upcoming event. Zombie Cup. What's a Zombie Cup?... that's what I wanted to know. So here's the link. I think it sounds like fun! I may just have to go and check it out and of course support a great cause at the same time. 

Another thing I noticed today was that a friend of mine posted on Facebook about things she loves THIS thursday. I thought that was an interesting idea. And a good thing to look at the positive. So today I would like to share what I love about THIS Friday.... A nap in the afternoon when I'm just not feeling like myself, a piece of ice cream cake from DQ left over from Brandon's birthday yesterday, a night of TV on the couch with the family (except for Brandon of course, who is rarely home anymore).  So what do you love about THIS friday? I would love to hear your thoughts. 

So enough about me... today's post is twofold... the first part I wanted to share a photo frame that I had hanging around that I decorated. It is now just waiting for a couple of pictures. The flowers were made using ribbon.



and the second part of today's post is to share a great video with you about the new MDS2 program from Stampin' Up! this is a really great program and I hope that you will check out the video. So easy to use and so many creative possibilities. You can actually check My Digital Studio for FREE for 30 days to see if you like it. Just click here



And there is also two weeks left to get in on the 31 Days of Savings, which you can find all the details about here.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment