Saturday, August 6, 2011

Stencil Challenge

Welcome to the weekend! Banff yesterday was gorgeous as usual and it was very nice to get away for the day. Today I am cleaning up and getting ready for my Aunt and Uncle to come over for a bbq tonight. They have been staying in Calgary for the last month but will be leaving next weekend.
The card for today is for the Playing in Paradise Challenge. The challenge was to use a stencil. So this card was made using the Mostly Vintage stencil. I put a piece of Sticky Sheet onto some Very Vanilla Cardstock. Then I placed the positive part of the stencil onto the Sticky cardstock. I spread embossing powder over the rest of the cardstock and heated. Then I removed the stencil and put the negative image of the stencil onto the image that wasn't embossed and is still sticky. I then burnished some burgandy and green glitter onto the sticky paper. Then I embellished and created the card.
I hope that you enjoy!



Supplies:
Sticky Sheet (retired)
Pin and pearls from Pretties Kit (retired)



Don't forget to sign up for the Card Buffet on August 8 from 7-9pm. Only a few spots left! 
Email me to reserve your spot now!

Did you get your order in yet for the Designer Series Paper Promotion? Dont miss out on this great deal....for every 3 packs purchased, you receive 1 FREE. Get yours today here

Now is a great opportunity to get the products that you want in a more reasonable way...
Sign up today for Ribbon Share....all the details can be found here 
And the Big Shot club....all the details can be found here 
 Both of these opportunities will be ending soon so email me today! 

New stamper's clubs are starting in the fall, email me to find out more. And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date on my workshops, classes and clubs.  

Are you interested in getting these fabulous Stampin' Up! products at a discount, or earning some extra money... Join my team today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment