Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Free Designer Series Paper



Hi all! Hope that you all enjoyed your long weekend and the nice weather that we have been having. I have the week off this week so I am enjoying some time to finish up some projects that have been waiting. It is also a very busy time for me as my wedding anniversary was last Friday ( I enjoyed a wonderful dinner out with my husband), today is my husband's birthday (he will be 39 today, and we are taking a day trip), Thursday we are back at skating again and dinner with Blair's parents, and Friday we are off to Banff with the kids and their friends. August 15th is also my son's 14th birthday. This time of year is probably my busiest time with Birthdays, Stampin' Up!, planning for back to school, registrations for skating and hockey, and just life in general. But I wouldn't trade a minute of it!
August is also a  great Stampin' Up! time....





It's a great time to stock up on your favorite Designer Series Papers. This month if you buy 3 you get 1 FREE! I know that I will be getting my favourites!  Click here to place your order today

I am very happy to welcome Eryn Ancelet and Heather Betteridge to my team this month too! I am sure that they will both be very successful in their Stampin' Up! businesses. And I know that they are going to enjoy the Christmas Keepsake Project that they are receiving for signing  up in July.

I wanted to share a card with you today that I CASE'D. The flower was changed up from the original as I used a Blown Glass type technique with Crystal Effects, re-inkers, and Shimmer Paint. I also created the button using punches and Crystal Effects. These are the kinds of techniques you can learn at a Stamper's Club. New stamper's clubs are starting in the fall, email me to find out more. And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date on my workshops, classes and clubs.
You can find the supplies listed below.




Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment