Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gift Card Pocket Card

I spent a very nice day yesterday with the family touring and sightseeing around the area. And the weather was perfect. You can't ask for anything more.
Today we are back to skating and hopefully some creating in my craft room.

Don't forget to sign up for the Card Buffet on August 8 from 7-9pm. I look forward to seeing you! Email me to reserve your spot now!

Have you ordered your Designer Series Paper yet? Now is the best time to stock up....for every 3 packs purchased, you receive 1 FREE. Get yours today here

Now is a great opportunity to get the products that you want in a more reasonable way...
Sign up today for Ribbon Share....all the details can be found here 
And the Big Shot club....all the details can be found here 
 Both of these opportunities will be ending soon so email me today! 

I want to share another Stamper's Club project with you. It's a pocket card that is perfect for gift card giving. And very easy to make. In this card the Top Note slides into the pocket card and you would attach the gift card to it.

New stamper's clubs are starting in the fall, email me to find out more. And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date on my workshops, classes and clubs.



Supplies
Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment