Friday, August 12, 2011

Stampin' Connection Card Sketch Challenge

It's Thursday! One day closer to the weekend. Alexis is at the rink today testing her skills and dances. I hope that she will pass both today. Then skating is done until September! Woohoo, three weeks of no skating! LOL
Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Stampin' Connection Card Sketch Challenge. I chose to keep this card simple because it will work very well for a Card Buffet. I intend to make a more embellished/advanced card of the same and will post once it is done.
This is the sketch....



And this is my card...


 I used my new Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate with Crumb Cake ink. I also spritzed the backgrounds with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, cause you just have to have some shimmer!

Supplies:
  • Marina Mist Cardstock item #119682
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock item #101650
  • Crumb Cake Cardstock item #120953
  • Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate item#123129
  • Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz item #118772
  • Basic Pearls item #119247
  • Four Frames Stamp Set item #123442
  • Decorative Label Punch item #120907
  • Watercolor Trio Stamp set (retired)
  • Marina Mist Striped Grosgrain Ribbon item #119772
  • Marina Mist Classic Ink item #119668
  • Crumb Cake Classic Ink #121030
The next Card Buffet is Saturday August 20 from 9-11am. Come and join me! You get to make as many cards as you want, and you get to choose the cards that you want to make. I have a large selection. Email me to sign up now!

There's still time to get your order in for the Designer Series Paper promotion.  I just placed my order the other day so I am looking forward to playing with all my new papers! Dont miss out on this great deal....for every 3 packs purchased, you receive 1 FREE. Get yours today here




New stamper's and Scrapbooking clubs are starting in the fall, email me to find out more. And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date on my workshops, classes and clubs.  
Are you interested in getting these fabulous Stampin' Up! products at a discount, or earning some extra money... Join my team today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment