Friday, August 5, 2011

Mojo Monday #202

Happy Friday all! I am off to Banff today but I wanted to post my card for the Mojo Monday Challenge #202 before I go.
This card features the new Pennant Punch, along with the Elegant Soiree DSP which is unfortunately retired.




Supplies:
Elegant Soiree DSP (retired)
Non-Stampin' Up! products: Rosette Die

Don't forget to sign up for the Card Buffet on August 8 from 7-9pm. Only a few spots left! 
Email me to reserve your spot now!

Did you get your order in yet for the Designer Series Paper Promotion? Dont miss out on this great deal....for every 3 packs purchased, you receive 1 FREE. Get yours today here

Now is a great opportunity to get the products that you want in a more reasonable way...
Sign up today for Ribbon Share....all the details can be found here 
And the Big Shot club....all the details can be found here 
 Both of these opportunities will be ending soon so email me today! 

New stamper's clubs are starting in the fall, email me to find out more. And don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to keep up to date on my workshops, classes and clubs.  

Are you interested in getting these fabulous Stampin' Up! products at a discount, or earning some extra money... Join my team today! 

1 comment: