Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Another Lasting Lily Marbling

Hey there Stampers! Halfway through the week!

Today's card once again features the Marker Marbling technique. This time using some different colours which gives it a completely different feel. If you saw the card from Monday, I'd be interested to know if you like that one or today's card better.




The lilies were stamped in Night of Navy and Merry Merlot inks, and the stems were stamped using Garden Green. They were then cut out with the Lily Framelit Dies that were available last month. **please note that there is no texture to the lily, it is unfortunately a result of the photo editing. 

I randomly scribbled onto a ziplock bag using Night of Navy, Real Red and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends. Make sure that your coloured area is the same size or a little larger than the cardstock piece that you are going to use. Once I had the colour where I wanted it, I spritzed the bag with a Stampin' Spritzer filled with alcohol. I then placed the Glossy cardstock piece upside down onto the bag and pressed down. Lift the cardstock piece off and let it dry. Once dry, I layered this piece, as well as the sentiment, with Grey Granite. The lilies and sentiment were applied to the card front using dimensionals. 

All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment