Monday, April 22, 2019

Love What You Do

Hey there Stampers! I'm happy to see you!
Today's card features the Love What You Do stamp set, watercolour pencils, and Stitched Labels thinlets.


For this card, I embossed the stitched image into the card front. Then added the strip die cut with the Cross Stitch edgelit. Two circles were cut out from the Stitched Labels die and one circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Onto the white circle I stamped the flowers from the Love What You Do stamp set. These were coloured using the Watercolour pencils. Three pieces of Silver Baker's Twine were added behind the circles and then circles were attached to the card front. And you can't finish of course without some bling... Glitter Enamel dots. 
The idea for this card was CASE'd from Carol Ann.

All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment