Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Try It Tuesday!

Hey there Bloggers! Hope your week is going well so far. Well, my cabinets are in, the counter top is attached. Now I am just waiting patiently for the doors. Ha, if my husband could hear me now, he would say that the last thing I am is patient! I have been giving him a hard time lately because I keep coming up with new things I want him to do, and he is not appreciating the "oh this should only take you a few minutes..." He says that I don't fully understand how long it takes to do things or appreciate the fact that he does have an actual job to do too. So, I am waiting for the doors...and I picked up these crates a few weeks ago and I just thought of a use for one of them, so I need him to quickly spray it (he is a cabinet maker and finisher). Then he is working on a table and chairs set that I picked up for a steal on a swap n buy site to re-finish. Oh, and I forgot the drawers that he is making for me, that I use to store my cards ( I have 4 already but I need a few more. I will have to post a pic of them sometime). I love my husband, tee hee!
If you haven't seen my re-organization for the new year, you can check out my post here.

So today's card is my Try It Tuesday card. Today I am trying some of the new products that I ordered from the Spring Catalogue. I hope you like it! This card started out as this Mojo Monday sketch and took a definite turn from what I was expecting it to look like!!






Stamp Sets:   OH Hello  (Wood-Mount 130730 Clear-Mount 130733)
Paper:  Whisper White (100730), Calypso Coral (122925), So Saffron (105118), Lucky Limeade (122926), Tea For Two Designer Series Paper (129311)
Ink:  Lucky Limeade (126984)
Cool Tools:   Paper Snips (103579),  Honeycomb Embossing Folder (129378), Piercing Tool (126189), Piercing Mat (126199), Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), Big Shot (113439)
The Perfect Touch:  Printed Designer Brads (122940), Rhinestones (119246), 
Flower Trim (126869), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 
Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon (122966),
 
Shop Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment