Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

Well, it's a brand new year and it's time for a re-start. Unfortunately I haven't kept up with posting recently but I am working on being more consistent. 
This year my word is HAPPY. I don't do resolutions but my priority for the year is to remember that word and to put it into action. So everything that I do should be with the intention of being happy. 

Today's project is a template that I found in My Digital Studio 2, and it was so simple, just drag and drop the picture. Now please don't laugh, the picture is from 1996. 
if you are interested in finding out more about digital scrapbooking, email me. I will also be offering classes very soon for digital scrapbooking. 
And don't forget that you can download a 30 Day Free Trial version of MDS.




Cool Tools:   My Digital Studio (130910), Vintage Overlays MDS Template
 
Shop Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment