Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Terryfic Tag Tuesday!

 It's Terryfic Tag Tuesday!


Tags are great because you can create them quickly and easily, then use them just about anywhere!

I had fun playing with this bundle. For this tag it was all about layering the elements. And I feel that it was a great use of the He's All That bundle. I hope you agree. Tomorrow I will show you the card that I used the tag on.

I hope this gives you some inspiration.




If you want to purchase the supplies for this tag, you can go to https://s.tamp.in/p2Ys-L

#TerryficCards #craftersofinstagram #stampinupblogger #stampinupdemonstrator #stampinupcanada #creative #crafting #stampinup #terrymontgomery #handmade #cardmaking #craftblogger #stampinupcards #artsandcrafts #maker #rubberstamping #handmadecards #artsandcraftssupplies #cardmakersofinstagram #scrapbooking #diy #diycrafts #airdriestampinup #handstampedcards #greetingcards #tag #HesAllThat #masculinecard

No comments:

Post a Comment