Friday, October 21, 2022

Pool Party Splendid Day

 Hey Stampers! Happy Fri-Yay!

Today I'm sharing another card from my Splendid Day class last month. This is one of my favourite cards from this class. It features the Shimmery Embossing Paste and Splendid Day Suite. I used the Spots and Dots die with the Embossing Paste to create the top part of the card and the Splendid Thoughts DSP on the bottom part.



Have a fabulous weekend!
You can find all the supplies at https://s.tamp.in/RB8mP9
If you want to join me for some fun classes, check out my events page at https://buff.ly/3q8WvKc
#terrymontgomery #TerryficCards #stampinupdemonstrator #stampinupblogger #StampinUp #artsandcrafts #artsandcraftssupplies #craftblogger #crafting #rubberstamping #craftersofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #maker #diy #diycrafts #cardmaking #handstampedcard #creative #greetingcards #stampinupcards #handmadecards #handmade #stampinupcanada #airdriestampinup #scrapbooking #splendidday #embossingpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment