Sunday, February 27, 2022

Shout Out Sunday!

 Hey there Stampers!

Welcome to "Shout Out Sunday"! On these days, I'm excited to share projects that I've seen on the "inter-web" that have inspired me and I will give a shout out to the creator of that project.

Today, I wanted to share a card made by Kelli. I love how she has used the DSP and how the stamped image coordinates beautifully with it. 



You can order the Blessings of Home bundle at
https://www.stampinup.ca/products/blessings-of-home-bundle-english?demoid=2017430

Have a great Sunday!
#blessingsofhome #terrymontgomery #TerryficCards #stampinupdemonstrator #stampinupblogger #StampinUp #artsandcrafts #artsandcraftssupplies #craftblogger #crafting #rubberstamping #craftersofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #maker #diy #diycrafts #cardmaking #handstampedcard #creative #greetingcards #stampinupcards #handmadecards #handmade #stampinupcanada #airdriestampinup #shoutoutsunday

No comments:

Post a Comment