Friday, February 25, 2022

Eden's Garden and Alcohol Ink

 Hey there Stampers!

I am part of a group of Stampin' Up!® leaders that have worked together to create project sheets with one another. We have done this so we can share a variety of project sheets to our team members and customers. If you are part of my VIP Customer group you will see all the project sheets. But today I wanted to share my card with all of you. For this card I used the Eden's Garden bundle and the alcohol ink technique for the background.

Have a great weekend!
#gardenofeden #alcoholink #terrymontgomery #TerryficCards #stampinupdemonstrator #stampinupblogger #StampinUp #artsandcrafts #artsandcraftssupplies #craftblogger #crafting #rubberstamping #craftersofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #maker #diy #diycrafts #cardmaking #handstampedcard #creative #greetingcards #stampinupcards #handmadecards #handmade #stampinupcanada #airdriestampinup #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment