Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Love What You Do

Hey there Stampers!

I had a realization today.... it's June!!! Oh my goodness! 
It always amazes me when I look up from life and half the year is gone. 
I was at work one day in the elevator with a couple of co-workers and someone mentioned that they were anxious for Friday to get here. And one lady happened to mention something along the lines that we are rushing away a good chunk of our lives by trying to get to Friday so quickly. Do you try to make the most of every day?

Today's cards were made from the Share What You Love Suite. They are both the same card, with the exception that the Designer Series paper was turned over. 

Enjoy your Tuesday!



Don't forget the you can order any of the supplies used by clicking on the images below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment