Tuesday, April 10, 2018

OnStage Swaps

Hey there Stampers!

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'm very lucky to be able to attend special events held only for demonstrators. This past weekend was one of those occasions. It was a fabulous time of getting to know some other demonstrators, learning some business building techniques, stamping and of course getting a sneak peek at the new catalogue. And I get to come home with some awesome prizes, projects, and new ideas! 

For the next few days, I want to share some swaps that I received while I was in Red Deer at OnStage.  You will get to see the card that I swapped with on my Saturday post for the Stamp 'N Hop Blog Hop. 

So here's a few of the swaps that I received...

 The dancing girl is from Karen Roberts - and as a note the skirt was made with the Daisy Punch, so cool!


 The sunset card is from Lori Willcox
The Life Is a Beautiful Thing card is from Kathleen Bogstie
Oh Hello Friend card is from Stefanie Pletscher

The Merry Christmas card is from Brandi Man



-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers


Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards



----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment