Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Rose Wonder

Hey there Bloggers! 

Happy Spring! It's finally warming up a little and I can see the sun. I can't wait until this snow melts!

Today's  card is the last of my Brusho series. This is a card that we made at one of my Stamper's Clubs. We took the Moss Green Brusho Crystals and sprinkled some into a small container. Then added some water and mixed them together. To create the background, we brushed the coloured water onto the cardstock background using a foam brush. Then the rose was embossed onto a piece of watercolour paper using White Embossing Powder and coloured in using the Brusho Crystals and AquaPainters. The rose was cut out and adhered to the card front using dimensionals. 




-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers


Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards



----------------------------------------------

















No comments:

Post a Comment