Monday, February 12, 2018

Sunshine with Brusho

Hey there Bloggers!

It's Monday! New week with new opportunities!

I have to admit that my weekend wasn't not spent very productively. I had to work on Saturday, and Sunday, while I tried to spend some time crafting, unfortunately I was just feeling crappy so didn't get much done. How did you spend your weekend?

For today's card, I wanted to show you another variation using the Brush Crystal Colour. This card also features the Pocketful of Sunshine bundle. 
The Brusho was used on the background as well as to colour the pocket. The pocket was embossed with White embossing powder, as well as the sentiment, and then cut out using the Pocket Framelit dies. I then used an Aquapainter to spread some water around and I sprinkled on the Blue Brusho. The yellow Brusho was added to water spritzed onto the cardstock piece. 
I hope you like it!



-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards



----------------------------------------------






























No comments:

Post a Comment