Monday, February 26, 2018

Butterfly with Brusho

Hey there Bloggers!

Just returned from a week in Vegas and I'm finding it so hard to get back into the swing of things. I feel like I just have soooo much to do. How's your week looking?

I was playing around with the Brusho's recently so this is another card using them. For this card I spritzed some water on a Watercolor Cardstock piece then I sprinkled on the blue Brusho. I dried it with my heat gun and added the butterfly. The other cool element to this card is the embossed glue spots - I put some Multipurpose Liquid glue into a container, then I mixed it up with some water using an Aquapainter. Then tapped the Aquapainter over the paper to get it to sprinkle. Add embossing powder and heat lightly. 





-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards



----------------------------------------------










No comments:

Post a Comment