Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Framed Flowers

Hey there Bloggers!

Have you ever had a segment of time just get away from you? I'm sure that we all experience that at some point or another. You're going along in your life and then you realize that it's two weeks later all of sudden, and you haven't accomplished anything.  Unfortunately that's how my life has been going for the last few weeks. I have been having some really bad back pain so I haven't been able to craft as I can't stand or sit for long periods of time. And now here I am almost a  week and a half later and I realize that I haven't posted on my blog and I'm not ready for my Open House which is in 12 days. I need some little work fairies.

Today's card was one from last month's Stamper's Club using the You've Got This stamp set. The flowers were watercoloured using watercolour pencils and blender pens. 


-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards

----------------------------------------------

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment