Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Birthday Poodle

Hey there Bloggers!

It's day 3 of my sneak peek at the new Birthday Memories Suite and Birthday Delivery stamp set.

Today's card features the poodle from the set, coloured with Watercolour pencils and cut out using the  Birthday Friends Framelits, as well as the balloons. The frames are cut out using the Layering Squares Framelits.

My stock of new catalogues have been ordered and I'm just finalizing the plans for my Catalogue Launch Open House on May 28. I hope that you will join me for some competitions, make 'n takes, prizes and of course a free copy of the new catalogue. 



-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards

----------------------------------------------
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment