Friday, June 10, 2016

Rose Garden

Hey there Bloggers!

Wow it's been a whirlwind start to the month. I am actually on vacation until next week. Last week Blair had a seminar for work in Niagara Falls and as it happened to fall during my vacation time, we decided to meet up with him once his training was done. We had a great time taking in the falls as well as some surrounding areas for a few days. 

This week I am back and trying to get some things accomplished before I have to go back to work on Monday. One of those things is to catch up with my blog posts. I have been so remiss with these. 

Today's card is one that I made a couple of months ago actually and it features the Rose Garden Thinlits. I also outlined the inside of the rose with some pearl accent. I'm not sure the picture does it justice, the card is really pretty IRL. 



---------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers
Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards


----------------------------------------------

If you've thought about joining Stampin' Up! now is the time to do it. I would love to have you on my Terryfic Stampers team. Join now and not only do you get $165 worth of Stampin' Up! product for only $135 but you get two FREE stamp sets as well! 
For more info on the current promotions or to download the new catalogue click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment