Monday, March 23, 2020

Smile


Hey there Stampers! Happy Monday! I hope that everyone is practicing distancing

his card is another one from my Stamper's Club last week. We actually had more of a virtual club as we didn't get together. The card features the Daisy Lane bundle and All Wired Up background stamp







for this card, I took some Watercolour paper and spritzed Melon Mambo and Mango Melody ink onto the paper. I cut the paper down to 5:14 x 4". I then stamped the All Wired Up background stamp onto the side of the paper in black ink. The stem was also stamped in black ink and a daisy punched out in white cardstock and folded over, then adhered with dimensionals. I took the extra paper that was left over from cutting earlier and punched out the centre of the flower with a 1/2" circle punch. The sentiment was stamped onto a label from the Stitched Nested Label dies in black. I wrapped some linen thread around the cardstock piece and tied a bow. The label was added using dimensionals and the cardstock piece was added to the Whisper White card front.

This card was inspired by Karen.


All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment