Friday, March 13, 2020

Geared Up Garage

Hey there Stampers! Happy Friday!! Thanks for stopping by today!

Today's card is from my Made For Men class a few weeks ago. It features the Geared Up Garage stamp set and dies.


For this card I started by stamping the blotches from the stamp set in black ink randomly onto the card front. I then added a strip of the Geared Up Garage DSP (this is discontinued now, but you could make your own DSP using stamps from the set). I then stamped the bolts onto the card front with Smoky Slate ink, and added a strip of Pretty Peacock cardstock on top of the DSP strip. The car was stamped in Pretty Peacock and die cut. I added some of the discontinued string behind the circle and attached to the card front using dimensionals. I added the car to the circle. I then stamped the sentiment in Whisper White ink onto a black strip of cardstock and attached it to the front of the circle just under the car.

All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment