Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Mountain Air Birthday

Hey there Stampers! I hope that you are all staying healthy and weathering this storm.
The card today is the last one from my recent masculine card class and features the Mountain Air bundle.


For this card I used my Stamparatus to stamp the mountains and the trees onto a piece of white cardstock. I stamped the mountains using Gray Granite and then moved the paper over and up a little to stamp a second time without re-inking. The trees were stamped in Mossy Meadow and the bottom of the cardstock was inked using a sponge brayer and Mossy Meadow ink. The clouds were stamped with Smokey Slate. And the sky was coloured with Soft Sky using a Sponge Dauber. I wrapped the cardstock in twine from Magnolia Lane Ribbon pack. The sentiment was stamped in black ink onto a label die cut from the Stitched Rectangle dies and then adhered to a black piece of cardstock. The card front was mounted onto a Basic Black cardstock base.

All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment