Sunday, June 26, 2016

Shout Out Sunday!

Hey there Bloggers!

So today is Shout Out Sunday! This is where I post cards that I have seen on the "inter-web" that have inspired me and give a shout out to the creator of that project.

So, I am not American, I am Canadian. But I have been very impressed with the various cards that have been made using the Swirly Scribbles thinlits to celebrate July 4th which is coming up shortly.

Kim

---------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards

----------------------------------------------

If you've thought about joining Stampin' Up! now is the time to do it. I would love to have you on my Terryfic Stampers team. Join now and not only do you get $165 worth of Stampin' Up! product for only $135 but you get two FREE stamp sets as well! 
For more info on the current promotions or to download the new catalogue click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment