Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Glitter Splatter


Hey there Bloggers!

It’s Wednesday! Half through the week.

Today I have to be in the office for a meeting. I have to admit that it’s very hard to get up and actually get out of the house to go to work. I much prefer working from home LOL. At least tonight I will be hanging out with my favourite ladies for dinner. It’s been awhile since we’ve gotten together, so I am really looking forward to some catching up.

Today’s card once again features the Swirly Bird stamp set and Swirly Scribbles thinlits. It also features some of the new In Colors. I really like this combination, it’s very cheerful. On this card we also used the Glitter Splatter technique. 




---------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards

----------------------------------------------

If you've thought about joining Stampin' Up! now is the time to do it. I would love to have you on my Terryfic Stampers team. Join now and not only do you get $165 worth of Stampin' Up! product for only $135 but you get two FREE stamp sets as well! 
For more info on the current promotions or to download the new catalogue click here 


No comments:

Post a Comment