Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I'm Soooo Excited!!!

Hey there Bloggers! Today is a great day!


The brand new Stampin' Up! 2016-2017 catalogue is now live! I am very excited about all the new fabulous stamp sets and tools and new colours... OMG I could go on and on LOL



And today gets even better because Stampin' Up! is having the best promotion starting today. If you've thought about joining Stampin' Up! now is the time to do it. I would love to have you on my Terryfic Stampers team. Join now and not only do you get $165 worth of Stampin' Up! product for only $135 but you get two FREE stamp sets as well! 

For more info on the current promotions or to download the new catalogue click here 

---------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment