Sunday, May 5, 2024

NEW - 2024–2025 Annual Catalog

Welcome back Stampers! 

It has been a while since I've used the blog, but we are going to try something new with it! Let me know what you'd like to see here and make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and my website for more content. 

The new Annual Catalog released this week and I'm excited to share it with you all. Even Harley is getting in on the fun. 

Go away Mom, I'm reading!

My catalog!! 

ICYMI - I went live on Facebook to do an in-depth look at the catalog, which you can check out here: https://fb.watch/rTsoOKjrro/ 

You will notice a lot of changes to this catalog and I encourage you to share your feedback (positive and constructive) with Stampin' Up as they try something new. 



If you haven't received a catalog and want one, fill out this form and I'll get one sent over to you! *Canada only
https://forms.gle/Rqhkob4Q6xApFx8m6 

That's all for today! I hope you all have a great week and I'll be back next week with a new blog post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment