Sunday, April 9, 2023

Shout Out Sunday!

 Hey there Stampers! Welcome to "Shout Out Sunday"!

On these days, I'm excited to share projects that I've seen that have inspired me and I will give a shout out to the creator of that project.


Today I'm sharing this card from Creative Treehouse by Robin Broome. I love how she created her own spin on the fence technique I've been seeing more and more of! Check our her Youtube video to see how she did it: https://buff.ly/3KJwZWN

#terrymontgomery #TerryficCards #stampinupdemonstrator #stampinupblogger #StampinUp #artsandcrafts #artsandcraftssupplies #craftblogger #crafting #rubberstamping #craftersofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #maker #diy #diycrafts #cardmaking #handstampedcard #creative #greetingcards #stampinupcards #handmadecards #handmade #stampinupcanada #airdriestampinup #shoutoutSunday #fencetechnique #tulips #spring

No comments:

Post a Comment