Monday, February 6, 2023

Delicate Desert

 Hey there Stampers!

I have been playing around with the Delicate Desert Suite in the past week or so. I just love the dies in this bundle and the paper is fabulous! For this card, I watercoloured the background with Pale Papaya ink and the flower was stamped in Calypso Coral. 




You can find all the supplies for this card at 
https://buff.ly/3l497D1


I will be doing a class with the Delicate Desert bundle on February 16. Message me if you'd like to register. 


#terrymontgomery #TerryficCards #stampinupdemonstrator #stampinupblogger #StampinUp #artsandcrafts #artsandcraftssupplies #craftblogger #crafting #rubberstamping #craftersofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #maker #diy #diycrafts #cardmaking #handstampedcard #creative #greetingcards #stampinupcards #handmadecards #handmade #stampinupcanada #airdriestampinup #scrapbooking #DelicateDesert #flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment