Monday, January 2, 2023

This was a challenge!

 Hey there Stampers! Happy new year!

Let's start out the new year with a card from the new mini catalogue.

So, this card was challenging for me. It started when I made my preorder for the catalogue. I had ordered the Share a Milkshake bundle, or at least I thought I had. When it came in, there was only the stamp set. Apparently I had made a mistake and only ordered the stamp set and not the dies. So I had to try to come up with a card using only stamps....
Then when making the card, I was embossing the sentiment in white. But when I was heating it, the words were coming out in purple. What??? I realized that at some point I had put the wrong lids on the wrong embossing powders. White lid on Clear powder.... Good lord.... Okay well the clear looks good too hahaha
So here's my card....I hope you like my effort 😄 

No comments:

Post a Comment