Sunday, June 5, 2022

Shout Out Sunday!

 Hey there Stampers!

Welcome to "Shout Out Sunday"! On these days, I'm excited to share projects that I've seen on the "inter-web" that have inspired me and I will give a shout out to the creator of that project.

Today, I wanted to share a card made by Robin at https://stampwithdrrobin.blogspot.com/2022/05/friends-are-like-seashells-happy.html?fbclid=IwAR2ZdLPprFVOhOYmZwIB5sp0nc8UrEBBQ1HIvLF-NpD7LwdX8L84SPnaAFM. I really love the combination of the Texture Chic DSP and the Friends are Like Seashells bundle ❤️



You can order the Friends are Like Seashells stamp set, dies and the Tres Chic DSP at https://www.stampinup.ca?demoid=2017430
Have a great Sunday!


#FriendsAreLikeSeashells #TextureChic #terrymontgomery #TerryficCards #stampinupdemonstrator #stampinupblogger #StampinUp #artsandcrafts #artsandcraftssupplies #craftblogger #crafting #rubberstamping #craftersofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #maker #diy #diycrafts #cardmaking #handstampedcard #creative #greetingcards #stampinupcards #handmadecards #handmade #stampinupcanada #airdriestampinup #shoutoutsunday

No comments:

Post a Comment