Sunday, December 5, 2021

Shout Out Sunday!

 Hey there Stampers!


Welcome to "Shout Out Sunday"! On these days, I'm excited to share projects that I've seen on the "inter-web" that have inspired me and I will give a shout out to the creator of that project.

Today, I wanted to share a card that was made by Heike at Papier-kult. I just love the watercolouring and the distressed edges on the background piece. 
Such a cute card!




The Whimsical Trees bundle will be retiring soon, so if you're interested in ordering it head on over to the bundle on my website



#christmascard #whimsicaltreesbundle #watercolouring #distressing  #terrymontgomery #TerryficCards #stampinupdemonstrator #stampinupblogger #StampinUp #artsandcrafts #artsandcraftssupplies #craftblogger #crafting #rubberstamping #craftersofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #maker #diy #diycrafts #cardmaking #handstampedcard #creative #greetingcards #stampinupcards #handmadecards #handmade #stampinupcanada #airdriestampinup 

No comments:

Post a Comment