Monday, March 2, 2020

Tulips Embossed

Hey there Stampers! Happy Monday!

Today's card features the Timeless Tulips stamp set. The card was CASE'd from the annual catalogue.


Heat Emboss the tulips, leaves and stems with White Embossing Powder, onto a white cardstock panel. The embossing buddy was not used so that there would be some white embossing splatters throughout the project. The sky was blended and then the grass. I started with Coastal Cabana and then would add in Balmy to make the blue not quite so bright. I did the same idea for the grass. I started at the bottom and worked up to where the sky left off. I started with Granny Apple Green and then worked in Pear Pizzazz. I splattered the card with a Bermuda Bay re-inker/aquapainter mixture by holding the brush end against the lid and flicking down towards the paper. I cleaned off the aqua painter all the way and then splattered water. I added some Linen Thread and the sentiment was stamped in Pretty Peacock and punched out with the Story Label punch. Some In Colour Faceted dots were added to the card front and the panel was adhered to the Coastal Cabana card base. 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment