Monday, July 22, 2019

Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peeks

Hey there Stampers!

Some very lucky demonstrators earned a fabulous trip to the Greek Isles recently. On this trip, the achievers got to be the first to see the new products from the Holiday Catalogue. Now, I wasn't one of those lucky demonstrators but Janet, one of the achievers, was nice enough to share some sneak peeks!!! Over the next few days, I'll be sharing these with you.
And as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, on Tuesday I get to download a copy of the catalogue for myself!!!! I can't wait!!

So, here's a few of Janet's pics to get you excited too....


Look at that greeting set! fabulous!


And some metallics.... maybe even some new metallic inks coming?!


The Toile Christmas is so pretty!

Come back tomorrow for more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment