Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Butterfly Wobble

Hey there Stampers! Thanks for stopping by!
The butterflies on today's card Wobble! Yup that's what I said... they wobble!


I used Balmy Blue cardstock on my card front to frame my card. The butterflies were cut out from the Botanical Butterfly DSP that was only available during Sale-a-Bration. I took some 26 gauge wire and wrapped it around a pencil to create springs. The ends of the springs were then stuck between two small circle punches. The top circles were attached to the butterflies and the bottom circles to the card. This makes the butterflies wobble! A piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Crackle background stamp and Grey Granite ink. The black and Daffodil Delight circles were cut from the Stitched Shapes dies. The sentiment was stamped from the Well Said stamp set and cut out using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits. 

All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.



No comments:

Post a Comment