Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Flurry Emboss Resist

Hey there Bloggers! Day two of my Staycation week. 

Yesterday I managed to organize my cards that need to be mailed for the rest of October and November. 
Mail these days is soooo boring. It's either junk mail or the occasion bill that you don't get online. There's nothing fun in the mail anymore.
Well, I think everyone should get happy mail. So if you want to get a birthday card in the mail from me, or just the occasion "for no reason" card, send me an email or message me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TerryficCards/

Today's card is another one from our Stamper's Club last week. It features the Flurry of Wishes stamp set again and uses the Emboss Resist technique. And you can't see it in the picture, but I mixed Clear embossing powder with Dazzling Diamonds to give it some glimmer. 



-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards


----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment