Monday, September 4, 2017

Holiday Catalogue Open House

Hey there Bloggers! Happy Monday to you!

Last weekend I hosted my Holiday Catalogue Open House and One Day Only Sale. 
Attendees were able to purchase items from my "Sale Section" which includes a whole bunch of retired Stampin' Up! items. For every dollar that they spent, they received equal credit to spend from the Annual catalogue or Holiday Catalogue for FREE. Yup, that's what I said. This was a big hit but it was for one day only.... so now you'll have to wait until next year!

I just love the new Mini Pizza Boxes in the Holiday Catalogue so these were used for the Make 'n Take as well as the Merry Little Labels Bundle and new embellishments. Then guests were invited to decorate a sugar cookie to go in there. 



And here are a few photos of the new products and samples showcased at my open house.





-------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter! @TerryficScrappers

Follow me on Instagram! @Terryfic_Cards


----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment