Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Christmas in July Day 3!

Hi ho Bloggers! It's Wednesday and and I'm hoping for some sun today. The last few days have been gloomy. Although I am grateful for the slight cool down that it has caused.

Holiday Catalogue Preview Info 
So in this section I want to tell you what you can look forward to in the new Holiday Catalogue.
I'm very excited to announce that Stampin' Up! is offering Core'dinations cardstock in Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Gumball Green! As well as the Dust Buddy and Sanding System. For those of you not familiar with this cardstock it is a sandable cardstock that has a smooth side and a textured side. The inside is a monochromatic color that can be revealed by sanding, tearing or distressing! So Cool! Watch my blog for samples using this creative new product coming soon!


Today's card is once again featuring the Holiday Ornaments bundle. Hope you enjoy! Please leave me a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment