Monday, January 20, 2020

Honey Bee Birthday

Hey there Stampers! I'm enjoying a quick getaway to Banff for the day as the weather has finally turned here for the better.
Today's card was inspired by Peta and I just loved it so I had to CASE it and share. 


This card uses the Golden Honey DSP that you can earn for free from the Sale-a-Bration flyer when you spend $60 or more. Message me for more details and check out Sale-a-Bration at https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/210100/sale-a-bration&dbwsdemoid=2017430
Did you know.... that you can cut out the bumblebees from the DSP using the dies! I just love the co-ordination of Stampin' Up!


All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment