Monday, January 27, 2020

Bumblebee Waterfall Card

Hey there Stampers! Thanks for stopping by today!

This card was one that I featured at my recent Stamper's Club. It is a waterfall card using the new Honey Bee stamp set and Golden Honey DSP.



For this card I used the gold/black striped paper from Golden Honey DSP and
I stamped the some flowers in black on two of the squares and Hello on one square. I then embossed more flowers in Gold over top of the black ones and embossed gold bees onto the square with the Hello and the blank square.

You can find great instructions on how to make a waterfall card at https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/waterfall_card/

All the products I used on my card are listed below. Just click on the image to be taken to my website for easy ordering.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment